Japan-Sudan Relationship since 1956
Japan and Sudan have maintained the firm diplomatic tie since 1956. Japan regards Sudan as one of the most important countries to maintain peace and stability in Africa. We hope our friendship and future-oriented partnership will be enhanced based uopn the mutual trust and understanding.
- Japan & Sudan's Friendship and Partnership (English)(PDF)(924KB)
- Japan & Sudan's Friendship and Partnership (Arabic)(PDF)(1.1MB)Download flyer on Japan's activities in Sudan, released on Sudanese newspapers on the occasion of celebrating the 81th birthday of His Majesty the Emperor of Japan
Recent News Release
- Updates from Tokyo and KhartoumNews release from Tokyo and the Embassy of Japan in Sudan can be browsed from the page below in chronological order.
Japan's Foreign Policy
- Japan's Foreign Policy (MOFA Japan)Information on Japan's foreign policy including Diplomatic Bluebook, speeches and statements
- JAPAN-SUDAN RELATIONSBasic Data on Japan-Sudan Relations (until 2012, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan)
- JAPAN'S ASSISTANCE TO SUDANWhat Japan does for development in Sudan; Information on current projects and Japan's development programs for Sudan