- Visa Section of the Embassy of Japan: open from 08:00 - 12:00 noon (Sunday to Thursday, except the Embassy designated holidays).
- It takes 5 working days for your visa application to be processed.
- Criteria of Visa Issuance
A Japanese visa will be issued to an applicant, when he/she meets all of the following requirements and if the issuance is considered to be appropriate.
(1) The applicant possesses a valid passport and is entitled to re-entry to a country of his/her nationality or a country of his/her residence.
(2) All submitted documents are authentic, completed and satisfactory.
(3) The activities to be engaged in Japan/the civil status or the position of the applicant/the period of stay meet the requirements for the status of residence and the period of stay stipulated in the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act. (Cabinet Order No.319 of 1951. hereinafter referred to as the “Immigration Control Act”)
(4) The applicant do not fall under any of the items of Article 5, Paragraph 1 of the Immigration Control Act.